Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Halloween...a little late!

Greetings from a now chilly desert!!  We have been spoiled with such beautiful weather until two days ago.  Now it is windy, raining, and cold.  It is suppose to freeze tonight.  I am not complaining as this is much more tolerable than the dang heat!!!
Melody cutting into her pumpkin!  
Ghoooo!!!
Meet Mimi!!

My Chipmunks!!!


We had a great Halloween full of parties, trick or treating and our favorite carving pumpkins!!  The girls did their own pumpkins this year, from designing the face to cutting.  I love that they are able to enjoy more of the fun but at the same time it makes me miss my little girls.  It seems with each little milestone I ask someone "didn't we just get them?".  Time certainly doesn't stand still!!  The girls were Alvin and the Chipmunks and loved it!!  I dressed up this year as Mimi Bobeck from the Drew Carey show.  It was fun!! 

No comments: