Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just In Time To Celebrate!

The Birthday Girl....MANY years ago!!!
The birthday of one his daughters, dad came home last night!!! You know he always has had a huge sweet tooth!!
There are still unknowns that we have to just wait for but, having him home is a big first step.
WELCOME HOME POPPOP
WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!
PS...just for fun the first one, outside of immediate family, to correctly guess the birthday girl will win a home baked goodie from yours truly!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

6 comments:

Bryce & Cortney Alvord said...

I know who it is, but I saw on facebook so that's cheating :) I will let someone else win :)

Hoopngoofy said...

i dont even have that pic!!!!!!!!

Peggy Martin said...

It's Peggy Beard!!!

Peggy Martin said...

Maybe that's not fair though since we are her home teachers and I share the same name!!! Happy Birthday, Peggy.

Becky aka tata! said...

AAAWWWWW, so nice Cort!

Hoop I will send you the prehistoric ones that I have!! LOL

Peggy is right!!

Goodies for both you and Cort!!!

MaryRC said...

oh what a sweet baby. i havent forgotten about you.. :-)