Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feelin Special!

This post is LONG overdue, sorry Mary!

I have been given an award! Yep, little ole me, who blogs for my own keepsake! Super sweet, talented, beautiful Mary has bestowed this award upon me. Thank you Mary, you have brightened my week!!! Check out how beautiful and talented Mary is here, or anywhere you see her name!! (he he!!)

Now I must nominate 15 blogs, I will do my best! In no particular order here are some blogs I stalk!

1.Love, Actually
2.Little Birdie Secrets
3. The Meanest Mom
4.Skip To My Lou
5.This Little Project
6.Make It and Love It
7.Nicole's Nickels
8.Make and Takes
9.Sherbet Blossom
10.The Krazy K's
11.Coal Creek Farm
12.Pioneer Woman
13.
14.
15.

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

No comments: