Friday, September 5, 2008

Tiny Tots For Miss P Too!


First Day Of Tiny Tots!
September 3, 2008




Priscilla has been WAITING for this day since Melody started Pre-K a year and a half ago! I was a little worried about how Priscilla was going to react when I took her to school and the bus didn't pick her up. She was REALLY looking forward to this and no matter how much we explained to her that the bus doesn't go to Tiny Tots she just wouldn't believe us. I really think she was looking forward to seeing Miss Stephanie,the bus driver, everyday more than riding the bus!!!



With a kiss from daddy we headed out the door. She didn't even mention the bus!!!!



We were a few minutes early, I HATE being late, so of course we stopped for a picture in front of the school!


Priscilla was SO happy to see her friend Paeton. All the world is right when Priscilla gets to spend time with "my friend Paeton." This is how Priscilla talks about Paeton..."mom can I please go to my friend Paeton's" I love it!!!


Priscilla marched right in the door, got her name tag, and headed to the PLAY DOUGH!! I had to ask for a kiss goodbye she was so preoccupied!!


Walking back from the playground with her class.


At home I asked P to put her hat back on so I could take a picture and she insisted on holding her newsletter as well...some of you may notice the paper is upside down!! Priscilla had a great time and thinks she is just it! She said it isn't fair that Melody gets to go everyday and she had to share with Serenity!! (And here I thought all would be good now that she was in school!!!)


2 comments:

Karmann and Ryan said...

Priscilla I love you!!! Happy pre-school time! Wow! Cant believe my girl is going to pre-school! Love it!! She looks adorable like always!!

Bryce & Cortney Alvord said...

WOW! I can't believe how big your girls are. It was great seeing you!