Saturday, August 30, 2008

A "Milestone" For Serenity

This maybe TMI for some but anyhow...today marks day number 7, in a row that Serenity has gone to bed with "big girl" panties on and has woken up DRY!!!! She has been potty trained for almost a year now with the exception being at night. We have tried MANY times to get her to go all night without wetting to no avail. So with Tiny Tots, a local preschool program, in her future I told her she had to wear panties at night or she couldn't go. Yes, I know, bad mom, but it seems to have worked and just in time, as Tiny Tots starts on Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Karmann and Ryan said...

Yeah, for Serenity!! That is so exciting!! By the way, cant believe she is potty trained! I remember he when she couldnt even sit up!!!

PS I am soooooo sad that I missed you too! Next time, Next time!!!