Monday, August 25, 2008

KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!



Miss Melody started kindergarten today, and she loves it! She was a little nervous at first but she ended up having a great time. Now all her sentences start with...Mrs. Richman!! I am so excited for her and can't wait to see how much fun she has.



A kiss from daddy and she was on her way!





Mrs. Richman had this cute little poem outside her door. On the back side she had made name tags for all the kids.

First Day Of School

It's the first day of school,
And everything's all right,
It's the first day of school,
And I am all right.
Well hello there, and how are you,
I'm so happy and I hope that you are too,
Well I'd like to get to know your name,
And I hope that you'll want to do the same.
Shake my hand now, and I'll shake yours too,
There's nothing better than we both can do,
Help me out now as I sing this song,
We'll be such good friends,
Oh, the whole year long.
Well I'd like to get to know your name,
And I hope that you'll want to do the same,
Do the same!




She didn't want me to take her picture with her name tag on!!




Here she is with Mrs. Richman on Friday for Meet the Teacher!




No comments: