Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories!!

I have seen this on Leslie's and now Karmann's blogs and it sounds fun so please play along!! I"m excited to hear the memories that you all have of me.1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

my favorite memory of you was being welcomed into your home to teach Eric the lessons and being with you guys on his baptism day. what would have made those memories even sweeter was to be at the temple with you guys too! I love your blog!

Karmann and Ryan said...

My first memory of you was talking with you on the phone in my office for the first time. You sounded so knowledgeable about things and told me that your mom was a nurse and put the pressure on me to get the job done for Priscilla. I nervously went to BC to meet you and when I walked into your home and saw that you were morman, a overwhelming feeling came over me that the girls were going to be ok and that the LORD had his hands in their lives and I didnt have to worry anymore about them. I had seen them go through so much and to know that they were going to be in your home and that you wanted them, all three of them, brought such great peace to my heart. As I left your house that first day I cried all the way back to the office. Thanking Heavenly Father for answering my prayers on their behalf and giving them not only a great future but one with the truthfullness of the gospel. What angels you and Eric are! Heavenly Father intrusts and wanted you to have these sweet beautiful little girls! It will forever be a wonderful memory and a blessing to have met you! Love so much!