Tuesday, July 1, 2008

20 Years Ago!!

Here's the 20 year tag, hope I can remember 20 years ago!!!
20 years ago...
1. I was an innocent 17 yr old.
2. I was spending the summer in Europe.
3. I was driving an UNwrecked blue Monte Carlo.

10 years ago...
1. I was engaged to the love of my life.
2. I was working at Wal-Mart.
3. I was going to school part-time.

5 years ago...
1. I was no longer working at Wal-Mart.
2. I was saying goodbye to Wyatt and Jensen.
3. I was trying to have a baby.

3 years ago...
1. I was trying to adopt a baby.
2. I became an expert on house flooding!!!
3. I bought a new car.

1 year ago...
1. I went to the beach for the first time in years.
2. I thought the adoption would be final.
3. I had my first Christmas with my girls.

So far this year...
1. I have been to Northern Idaho.
2. I have been utterly frustrated at "the system"
3. I have started to digital scrapbook.

Yesterday....
1. I took Priscilla to her visit.
2. I had dinner with Peg and Brandon.
3. I talked to Carol for over an hour.

Today...
1. I haven't showered yet.
2. I have payed bills.
3. I miss DuPont.

Tomorrow...
1. I will meet with Valerie.
2. I will play in the water with the girls.
3. I will still dislike the heat.

In the next year...
1. I hope to have the adoptions final.
2. I get to help in Melly's kindergarten class.
3. I hope to have a bigger car!!!!!

If you read this...then you are tagged! You better do it!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks Becky! You rock! I didn't know the adoptions aren't final, hope it all works out!

Karmann & Ryan said...

OUCH that hurt deep!! the email comment!!! j/k I totally deserved that one!! love you!!